Wednesday 14 November 2012

Project 10 Pan - Update #1

It's almost been a month since I posted the products for my P10P, and I wanted to give an update as to how it's going.

I officially finished 1 product - the Sephora Anti-Shine Primer. I'm on to another one, since I have 4 or 5 backups of this. 




Unfortunately, I didn't finish my MAC Viva Glam lipstick, however it needed to go. One day I opened it, and noticed it smelled like plastic - which means it has spoiled. It was scraped out, and is in my Back2Mac bin. Kind of a fail, however I'm glad I didn't put it on my lips. The thought just turns my stomach.

Here is the progress of my other products - 





I only included the products that you could see pan on, to give you an idea of where I am. The other products aren't quite done yet, but I know I'm very close to being done with my NARS eye primer. 

I'm definitely not as far along as I was hoping. I am definitely not wearing as much makeup as I used to, and therefore don't reach for things as much as I thought. Hopefully by next month I'll have something else finished. 

_______________________________________________________


On a side note -  I can't help but be addicted to watching more of Christine, aka Pinksofoxy, on Youtube. She had this great video that was recently posted. She made a vlog about her lifestyle makeover for 2013. 

Here is the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvlb8TGhGJk&list=UUg9f9knI31hrUYBN8ey0m6Q&index=6&feature=plcp

I am definitely inspired to follow in her shoes. It was interesting to listen to her talk about her makeup collection, and what triggered her clean out I had mentioned earlier. I agreed with her on so many levels, and even though my collection is minimal compared to most, I felt the need to join her in downsizing for next year. 

I haven't figured out the details. I figure one step at a time. First, P10P, and my NO BUY, and then we'll go from there. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment