I saw a video on Youtube that was posted asking these 12 questions about winter the
holidays. I thought it would be fun to answer them and post it on here. So, here we go:
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish? I love wearing OPI Red from OPI. It’s a cream red colour with tiny silver shimmers that you can barely see. It hits the light perfectly, and makes it very glossy. It’s super pretty.
2) Favorite Winter lip product? I would have to go with Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments in an array of colours. I own the rose, honey, coral, plum and the original. They give a hint of colour while hydrating, which I love.
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? It’s actually 2 pieces of clothing. My oversized sweaters and tights. I love going comfortable, especially around the house, and this combo has been a life saver. A nice change from yoga pants and a hoodie.
4) Most worn Winter accessory? It’s definitely my new scarf I got from my aunt while she was in France. We did some house/cat sitting for her while they were gone for a month, and this was a gift as a thank you.
5) Favorite winter scent/candle? I’ve been reaching for my Prada Candy fragrance the most. Unfortunately my family is allergic to scented candles, and it makes my dad very sick, so I stick to my perfumes. I love the warmth of the Prada scent and it feels like a cozy sweater.
6) Favorite Winter beverage? Marc gave me a Keurig as my Christmas present, and I got it early. I’ve been using it non-stop, and would have to say that my favourite K-cup would be the White Chocolate Mint coffee. It just tastes like Christmas.
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? A Christmas Story wins every year. It’s one I can watch over and over and never get sick of. For TV shows, it’s a toss up between the Grinch, and Frosty the Snowman.
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? I love Bing Crosby’s White Christmas album, so any song from there, or Barry Manilow’s Because it’s Christmas.
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat? Marc’s family’s cookies, or walnut Kolache, which is a Hungarian loaf with walnut filling.
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? It has always been an old school Frosty the Snowman tree ornament that has been in this house for as long as I can remember. Every year I pull it out and put it on the tree. It's not a tradition for me to only put it on, but I always felt attached to it and enjoy hanging it every year.
11) What's at the top of your Christmas list? Not a lot, really. I think mostly gift cards. I really don’t need anything, so to have those when I see something I want later on really helps out. Most of the items on my list are things I want to buy, but can't due to my NO BUY. There are some beauty items on there as well as clothing.
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? I think we are mostly staying at home this year. We go to my great uncle’s house for a gathering on Christmas Eve, and then spend the 25th with my dad, and then go to my mom’s for a while. The 26th will be spent with Marc’s family.
And there you have it.