Tuesday 6 November 2012

"Less Stuff, Less Stress" Part 2

... and here is the final purge.



Let me just say that I am wicked proud of myself. I set it all out on the table because I wanted to take a look again just to make sure that everything I am parting with won't be a regret. I am the queen of getting rid of stuff, but then I always seem to "need" it 6 months down the road. I know I won't miss any of this. 

I picked through it, and have almost a full bag to give to the receptionist where my dad works, and the rest will go to family when I see them over the holidays. I somehow lucked out with local friends who could care less using any of this, but a few of my cousins seem to love it. 

I continued on with it today, and also cleaned out my closets. I ended up having an entire garbage bag full of clothes that I can donate as well. We have a ton of drop boxes within our town, so that stuff will go to charity. 

I thought a lot about my no buy when I was cleaning everything out today. I might even make this no buy stretch until March, which is my birthday month. I'll only repurchase necessities, and hopefully by then I'll be able to use up WAY more than 10 products. It's definitely worth a shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment