Saturday 27 October 2012

October 2012 Beauty Favourites!

I know October isn't quite over yet, but I've accumulated a small amount of products that have been favourites for this month.

I've been really good about not buying makeup, even before I started my Project 10 Pan. After going through my entire collection, I realized how much I have enjoyed shopping my stash, and have rediscovered some items that I had forgotten about.




I guess I'll start from left to right.

My first fave was Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Haight. This is a gorgeous deep teal colour with a light shimmer. I loved popping this in the out corner, or running it under the bottom lash line. I totally forgot this was in my collection until I did some digging, and thought this would make a fun pop of colour for fall. 

I also loved my Sigma F25 brush. Due to it's pointed tip, this makes a great contouring brush. Perfect for hollowing out my cheeks to give my a very angled effect.

My Make Up For Ever Face and Body Foundation in #20 made the list as well. A very sheer, jelly like consistency, but melts into the skin when applied with fingers. This foundation is not highly pigmented, but just gives me the appearance of fresh looking skin. It's most definitely love.

Next is my MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Refined. I've been in love with this for a long time, but never reached for it much before. I have large pores and sometimes I find highlighters don't sit nicely on my skin. This is an exception, and I I feel like I get a luminous look without feeling shiny or artificial. Great for all of the gloomy weather we've been having.

I choose my Kat Von D Sinner rollerball to be included as well. This is a favourite for the fall season, and I completely forgot how much I really do enjoy the scent. I find this works as a great "date night" fragrance for me, since I tend to stick to lighter scents, but I am glad this is in my collection due to its warmth and sultry notes.

And last but not least - my Benefit Benetint Lip Balm. It is most divine! This smells like roses, has a great red tint to it, and gives my lips a little boost. It's quite glossy, and also moisturizing, and once the gloss wears away, you are left with a beautiful apple stained pucker. Love it!

Well, there you have it folks, some loves for October!
xo





No comments:

Post a Comment