Saturday 5 December 2015

20 Random Questions

1.What's your favourite Dr. Seuss book?
- I love the book "Oh, the Places You'll Go". Even as an adult, it is very inspiring.

2.If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
- Well this one is easy, it would be Penny's apartment on the Big Bang Theory. I would just have to tidy it a bit.

3.What's the longest you've gone without sleep?

- 25 hours. It was for a Wake-a-thon.

4.What's your favourite Barry Manilow song?

- Ha, Barry Manilow. I actually really like his "Because its Christmas" album, and I love song with the same name.

5.Who's your favourite Muppet?

- It used to be Fozzie, but now that they created Pepe, I'm hooked. Have you ever watched Muppets from Space? He's hilarious!

6.What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?

- I honestly can't think of one. I guess the habit of owning back-up products of things, and shopping in general. Now that I don't work in the beauty industry, my makeup collection has dwindled.

7.What's your favourite Web site?

- That's easy. Youtube.

8.What's your favourite school supply?

- Well now that I work in a school, I would say anything to colour with. I prefer pencil crayons. 

9.Who's your favourite TV attorney?

- I got nothing.

10.What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?

-  My most recent would be going to see my sister in the mountains. We were there in August.

11.What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?

- I found a really nice leather crossbody bag for $6. It was exactly what I have been looking for and wore it a lot.

12.Where were you on September 11, 2001?

- Was in Grade 11. I remember going for lunch downtown with some friends, and seeing footage on a television at the local restaurant. I remember thinking that it was a movie trailer until realizing it was real life. Most of the students went back to school and watched the news for the rest of the day. We were all devastated, and scared for New York. We were also on alert because no one really knew if anything would happen to us or not. Those memories are still as vivid as ever.

13.What's your favourite tree?

- A Christmas tree. Well, a Balsam Fir because they make the best Christmas trees for decorating. I also love maple trees. It is the one thing we are missing in Alberta. I miss the colours they turn in the fall.

14.What's the most interesting biography you've read?

- I honestly haven't read enough biographies to choose.

15.What do you order when you eat Chinese food?

- I usually go for Sweet and Sour Chicken with fried rice. I also like Egg Foo Yong, and Spring Rolls.

16.What's the best costume you've ever worn?

- My parents made me a Glinda the Good Witch costume when I was 6 or 7. I had a tulle skirt and a sparkly crown made of glitter. I felt like a million bucks.

17.What's your least favourite word?

- Photosynthesis. I just don't like it.

18.If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?

- If I had to choose, it would be Maryland. Then I would shorten it to Mare. Not what you were expecting right?

19.Who's your favourite Care Bear?

-  I always liked Cheer Bear, but Brave Heart Lion was pretty cool, too.

20.If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

- Teleportation. That way I would never have to worry about flying again, and I could go home every night to have dinner with my family in Ontario.



And there you have it! Let me know what some of your answers would be!


No comments:

Post a Comment