Sunday 13 January 2013

Project 10 Pan - Update #2

I've officially come to the conclusion that I completely suck at doing a Project Pan. The point of doing this was to use up my products, and I seem to be failing. I am using them, just not on a regular basis. Here are some pictures to show you the progress.




I FINALLY did use up my MAC Studio Fix Powder. I felt like this bad boy lasted forever. It's definitely a product I love, and will probably repurchase when I use up some other products.


I think my MAC Brulee eyeshadow was used the most out of everything. Slowly but surely I'm chipping away.


This isn't a very good photo, but here is my Hoola Bronzer from Benefit. I've realized that I don't love this bronzer, and that's why I haven't dipped into this one as much as I'd like. I prefer NARS Laguna, and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil to this.


Hello dirtbag! Look at how dirty this is! Ha! I`m almost done as well with this Anastasia Brow Kit - only because the middle colour, and dark colour are just too much for me. I was mixing the lightest and middle colour together just to use it up, but on its own, it`s just a little too bold for my liking. I swear this thing won`t die.


I`m getting so close with my EOS lip balm in sweet mint as well. Love this stuff, and have a backup when it is finished.

I don`t know if I mentioned this before or not, but my NARS eyeshadow primer is finished, as well as my another Sephora Mattifying Primer. I`m also about 1/2 way through my Maybelline concealer (which I forgot to take a picture of).

I think now that I will be working again I will start to be wearing more makeup, so I will be using more products up and getting through my stash. I haven't done much of a purge yet, only because I'm being a suck about giving up some more stuff. I think once I get into a groove of the products I reach for the most during my morning routine, I will go back and re-evaluate. 

On a side note, I cannot get over the amazing weather we are having this weekend. Yesterday, Marc and I took my dad to London for his birthday and we actually sat outside and had lunch... in January. It was fantastic. I'm already over winter, and cannot wait for Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment