Wednesday 30 November 2011

It's (Almost) the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I've already been getting into the festive spirit, in fact I've been like this for the entire month of November. My Christmas shopping is almost finished, and I have a few stocking stuffers left which is pretty impressive, considering I always leave it until December. I guess after a bit of snowfall a few weeks back, it got me in the Christmas mood!


I went over to Alaina`s on the weekend to help her decorate her Christmas tree as well. She bought herself a new pre-lit tree from Canadian Tire at a really good deal, and we decided it was a good night to decorate. I got there after work, and Kandi was already done 2 strings of popcorn garland, with few battle wounds. I was quite impressed considering I would`ve stabbed myself more than a few times if I was on popcorn duty. Alaina had all sorts of different ornaments and decorations, so we didn`t exactly have a theme, which is what we preferred. It still turned out great.








The next tree up for decoration will be here, which will hopefully be sooner than later. It`s crazy to think that today is the last day of November. This year has really flown by.


Tonight I`m headed to a women`s hockey game in Brantford with Alaina as well. We are going to watch some of the women that were on the Olympic Team, so it`s going to be like meeting some celebrities which will be a lot of fun. I`m definitely looking forward to a night out tonight!


xo

1 comment:

  1. yay! Glad to see that you finally started posting again. Oh I miss the days of popcorn garland. I can't remember the last time I made that stuff.

    ReplyDelete