Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy Belated Holidays, and an Update.

It's now a few days into 2013, and now that the hustle and bustle of the holiday season is officially over, I can now spend sometime giving you an update.

First of all, I hope everyone had a great holiday this year. I was so fortunate to have the time off this year to spend it with family as much as possible. I got some wonderful gifts, ate way too much bad food, and now have a horrendous cold to nurse. I'm doing my best to recoup before starting my new job in a little over a week, so I've had a lot of time to relax, and reflect on 2012. It was definitely a wonderful year, and am looking forward to all of the wonderful things that 2013 has to bring.

I am still working away on my P10P , and have used up a few more things. I will definitely be doing an update in the next few weeks as to where I'm at. I've also decided that I am ready for another purge of items that I just need to let go of. Today, I spent sometime looking at my skincare items, and was able to take out some more products to give to family and friends. I seem to have a harder time giving away my makeup, however it is necessary. I have so many wonderful products, but I hardly reach for any of them. I keep making the excuse that I will use them at some point, but that never seems to happen. 

Over the Christmas season, I had a few items in mind that I was going to make an effort to use such as NARS lipstick in Red Lizard. I have yet to wear it, and its been in my possession since the summer. Maybe that is a hint - time to rethink my stash. I now will be working in an office, and it might not be considered appropriate. Same goes with some very fun, bright eyeshadows that I own. I've got a week until I start working, so I now have a project. Again, there will be an update once I get everything in order, and have the final count of products to give away.

Anywho, that is just a little recap of whats been going on. I hope everyone is doing well, and I will continue to post more regularly on here again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment